Monday, January 7, 2013

Mom's Birthday Present - MORE CHRISTMAS!

I make all these scrapbook and never make them for my family.  So this year I made one for my mom for Christmas 2011 and gave it to her just before Christmas this year. She filled it up and then some, so I had to create extra pages!  For her birthday (in the beginning of January), I gave her another Christmas book for 2012, so she can go ahead and assemble it while those happy memories are still fresh. And I went ahead and added a few extra pages!  haha!




 
I can't tell you how much I loved this book when I was done!  The rustic colors really give it an old time feel and the accents were just the old, worn, loved look.  I think she really liked it.




So now she's ready to put some photos in and make this book come to life! I also made her extra pages for her granddaughter book.  It's a scrapbook of all the major holidays in the year.  But her granddaughter was born in June and missed several holidays. So I made pages for the holidays she was with us for and added them to the front of a calendar book. Now she's beginning from NYE/NY Day 2012/2013 and will have a complete book waiting for baby Macy's celebrations!

I hope to have a calendar book up in the Etsy shop soon - I'll let you know when it gets there!


No comments:

Post a Comment