Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pictures with Santa

I received a custom request just before Christmas through my Etsy store, Pressed Clovers, for a book to keep all the photos with Santa throughout the years.  I loved this idea!! Imagine watching your child grow year by year as you continue to fill your Santa book!

The customer's pictures were all 5" x  7" so the mats needed to be just a bit larger to make the pictures stand out from the background.  My books are usually 8" x 8" so I knew it would be a tight fit with little room for decoration, but I was definitely up for  the challenge.  And I still included space to write so she could record the date, or year, or special request from her son that year. :)

Check it out and let me know what you think!






I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.  I love knowing one more family is keeping these cherished memories in an easy-to-access place! I can just imagine this mom giving the book to her son when he's all grown up and his new wife just loving seeing him as a child. *sigh* So sweet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment