Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sugar and Spice...

Since my sister had my niece, Macy, 6 months ago, I've been hung up on girly books.  I'm just so wrapped up in this beautiful little girl!! So here are a few more pictures from girly books that I've created recently.  I will post pictures of a boy book soon... I do make them. Promise! :)

 I actually created the paper that is used in this picture! 

 I love using buttons - it gives a change from stickers and such. 
Colorful buttons are so much fun!

Loved these hearts and flowers.  They are super thick cardboard stickers 
and really made a statement in person.  

I'll be adding pictures of my mom's Christmas book that she created with last year's Christmas pictures in it, so you can see how a Pressed Clovers scrapbook looks when it's in use!  And I may preview a few pics from this year's book that she hasn't seen yet.  I'm giving it to her for her birthday in January.  

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment