Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hippity Hop Hippity Hop, Easter's on the Way.

I'm tickled to share this book with you - a special order from Pressed Clovers to include all the pictures with the Easter Bunny!  Love it! The mat area is larger to accommodate for the 5" x 7" photos.  This really has me in the mood for fun Spring colors! 



Can't you see a precious little boy sitting with the Easter Bunny, with magic just glowing through him eyes? He's so excited to think of the candies that will be waiting, magically delivered by one generous rabbit on Easter morning? I think it's adorable.



I made up a few note cards, too, that will display a wallet-sized photo.  What do you think? I considered offering some of this in the Etsy store, but... someone else in my office said she would prefer them without pictures. So hmm... ya'll give me some feedback. What do you think?


I personally have made similar cards for my nieces birth announcements.  Super adorable. And allowed a note of thanks to be included on the inside. :)  A keepsake. Can you tell I'm all about keepsakes and special treasures? Seeing how quickly this 6-month-old is growing up and changing, I want to cherish every second I can! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment