Saturday, January 19, 2013

Inspiration

Most of us who have decided to throw ourselves and our work out there into the world, nervous and hoping we'll be liked, have had a friend cheering us on all the way. This person is Paulene for me. She opened her own store, Leen Machine, and is really marvelous. Her designs are awesome and she has really pushed herself outside of her comfort zone.


The cards Paulene made for me to give to my niece!

She was my cheerleader right off the bat! Every chance she gets, she's telling me to go for it. Without her, I'm not sure I'd have the guts to have joined Etsy and tried my hand at selling.



I'm so exited I was able to see her today! Paulene lives about 1.5 hours from me and you'd think we'd see each other more frequently, but every visit is a treat. I leave feeling like I can actually do this! She's a very special person and I'm so thankful to call her friend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed to have YOU in my life! You always believed in me way before I even believed in myself. I want to return the favor and let you know that I believe in you! You can do it! Can't wait till we get to hang out again!

    ReplyDelete