Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Notebooks

Thinking about my Sweet Niece and wanting to give her something cool to get her excited about 6th grade, I came up with notebook covers for 3-ring binders.  You know the ones I'm talking about with the clear plastic sleeve so you can slip in your own paper to personalize the notebook? Well, I used some of the digital papers I've purchased and put something together for her. 


I liked them so much I created a few others for people - my penpal's daughter, my aunt, ME! But they are so stinkin' cute! and easy to make.  What do you think? I decided not to sell them because I just didn't know what someone would spend on this?? But I do think they are snazzy. 

Seriously EASY to make.  The colored band covers up where the two types of "papers" meet, so you don't have a random rough edge there.  Add a white circle, a text box, and you are ready to go!

Otherwise, I've been busy on a scrapbook order for a friend, then I think I'll make up a few to add to my Etsy shop for any interested buyers.  My next one may be a beach theme because I have some cute papers. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment