Monday, August 12, 2013

Mother's Day Book - #2!

This weekend I wrapped up the second Mother's Day book and I do really like it.  As the folks in my office said - it's more sophisticated than most of my other books.  This is true, but it makes sense being that it's for a mom and not a child. :)

So, what do you think??? Mommy enough without screaming great-grammy? Fill me in on what you think of it!  And view the entire shop here.

 I have to tell you - this is one of my favorite pages EVER.  

 This is my Mom's favorite page from this book. :)







So there you have it!! :)  Any thoughts?  Leave me a comment so I can keep learning and growing from the feedback.  I'm working on a baby - 15 years right now, but then what?? Baby books, baby registries, beach book? Not sure. 

Want to see my shop? It's located here!

No comments:

Post a Comment