Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Special Order Coming Right Up!

I wanted to share this custom order request from a mom in PA.  She does a scrapbook each year for her son from the beginning of the school year to the end of the school year, with all the holidays in between.  Love it! Can't you imagine how cool it will be to look back and see how he has changed year to year?

Anyway, she wanted more than one picture per page, which really helped open my eyes to doing pages outside of the one 4x6 picture like I do now.  So it was a great learning time for me, too. Please excuse these HORRIBLE pictures, they were taken with my phone and uploaded for quick approval.  The joys of not having high speed internet out in the country where I live. :)













I just thought it turned out cute and I can see a little boy's smiling face showing up all year long in these pages. :)  Those without mats she can fit two or more photos on if she trims them down.  The layouts with mats can hold a 4x6 and a 2x3.  What are you thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment