Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mother's Day Book

I've been busy lately, which is why I haven't been blogging *obviously a good thing* when I tell you I've been busy WITH ORDERS! Woop woop!

Pressed Clovers cracks me up sometimes because I won't hear anything for ages then get several orders in a row.  This is exactly what happened in the past few weeks.  Today, I want to share with you a Mother's Day album, which I think is particularly sweet and special.

This mother has had her photo taken every year on Mother's Day since her first child was born. I can only imagine how she's changed, grown, matured, and become a grandmother at this point. So she asked for a special book to put each year's Mother's Day photo in.  Can you imagine, 50 years down the road when her little grandchild is 54, looking back over the pictures of her cherished grandmother? I love this, think it's so special.












I just thought it was so incredibly sweet and heart-touching.  I hope she loves it. :)  I'll post photos of the others soon - if I didn't already delete them (WHAT?!) I know, sometimes I'm too efficient in cleaning out my phone of pictures. (Here are more pictures - it was a 32 page book, so this doesn't cover them all, but some. Enjoy!)

Anyway - hope ya'll are having a LOVELY week, and thanks for visiting the Pressed Clovers blog! Check out the Etsy store to see new layouts I now offer on an individual basis. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment