Monday, September 23, 2013

Sweet Baby Boy Book

I realized as I watched my baby boy paper supply getting low, I've done several baby boy books and not so many baby girl books! And what do I get an order for today - another baby boy book! Ha! Sounds like I may need to go shopping. :)

This one was a gift to my b-i-l's niece.  She's having her boy in October, naming him Lane.  Isn't that sweet? Anyway, enjoy the pics!


Cute cover for baby Lane.  All Boy! Judging by the amount of Carhart this child received at the shower... all boy describes him well! (And he isn't even here yet!)










I tried adding more than one pic to some of the layouts because honestly, when you have a new baby - especially a first baby - you take a million photos!  19 pics just won't cover it! So this added a few more photos to the album.  I'm not sure I'm sold on it, but it's all good.  You can let me know your thoughts.

I have an order for a Girl Scout inspiration scrapbook, then will dive back into baby boy world! :) You know I'll take you along for the journey.

As always, feel free to visit http://pressedclovers.etsy.com to see what I have going on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment