Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sand between my toes

I know, Autumn is finally in the air and everyone is thinking about warm sweaters, scarves and cordory jackets.  But what about all those beach vacation memories? What have you done with those? The pictures of the sand castles, the kids pretending to be mermaids and everyone enjoying a drink with an umbrella on the side?


It's time to print those pictures out and add them into a book to remember vacation in just a few months when it's snowing outside... 


This book was requested by my sister-in-law, whose parents had just purchased a beach house.  I know the pictures she's posted on Facebook have been beautiful, from sandy toes to gorgeous sunsets.  


No point in leaving them stuck on Facebook... I know this created an awesome keepsake for her family.  Makes me want to go get my toes a little gritty right now, despite the autumn weather! :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment